Using Map Engine, you may customize the appearance of your created maps to distinguish and highlight them from the rest of your competition.
Change Google Map Themes.
- To change the style of your Google Map, follow these steps:
- Open the map where you wish to use a new style.
- Click on the Settings, and then under the Map tab, you will see the theme currently applied on your map.
- To change the map style, click on the Change link.
- Here, you will see a complete list of Snazzy Map styles; select the new style you wish to apply from the drop-down list. And the new theme will be applied instantly.
- You may also, paste a custom theme JSON.
Change Open Street Map theme
- Click on the Settings.
- Then, under the Map tab at the top, you’ll discover a Map Skin option.
- Under this option, you’ll find a variety of map styles to choose from, and you can select the one you want from the drop-down menu.