Using MapEngine, you can draw visual shapes like polygons inside the map.
Select the polygon icon under the Build Settings, then click on the Add polygon button. This will let you draw a polygon shape on the map.
To draw a polygon, you need to plot vertexes add a minimum of 3 points. Once the shape is completed, you will see the vertex points.
- Name: Specify a polygon name to be displayed in the polygon info window.
- Points: Here are the lat-long coordinates of the drawn shape.
- Description: Add additional content related to the drawn shape.
- Image Gallery: Upload an image to be displayed in the polygon info window.
Click on the Style tab to give styling to the drawn polygon.
- Here, you can set the polygon fill colour and opacity for both normal and active states.
- Set the colour and opacity of the polygon boundaries for both normal and active states.
- Info Window:
- Here, you can customize the appearance of the polygon info window. For more details on Info-Window customization, Click Here